Turkey on the wall

Yes, I miss my country, I miss my city, I miss my street, I miss my family, I miss my culture, I miss my people, I miss my food, I miss all! I would like to let you know a bit what I miss and if you still haven't been; what you miss.
This website provides historical and touristic beauties of Turkey as a poster. The mission has described as a visual design and social responsibility and carried out it as a volunteer project by Iconisus Advertising Agency who establishes it. Posters for free. 





İstanbul, Taksim
 İstanbul, Bosphorus
 İstanbul, Kız Kulesi
 İzmir, Çeşme, Alaçatı
 İzmir, Selçuk, Efes
 Ankara, Anıtkabir
Çanakkale, Truva
 Denizli, Pamukkale, Hierapolis
 Trabzon, Sümela Manastırı
 Ağrı, Nuh'un Gemisi
Konya, Mevlana Müzesi
Aydın, Afrodit Antik Kenti
Antalya, Apollon Tapınağı
 Nevşehir, Kapadokya
Antalya, Olimpos
Muğla, Bodrum

Source: Bigumigu

Comments